Foodie Fridays – Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
I am beyond excited to share our first Foodie Fridays feature with all of you!! This week, Photography by Mallory is serving up a very tasty treat with her recipe for Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies!! Is your mouth watering yet? I know mine is. Freshly baked, warm chocolate chip cookies with a nice tall glass of cold milk, is one of my favorite treats and this recipe is calling my name! Enjoy!! – Jammie
Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
submitted by Photography by Mallory
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup non-dairy Earth Balance butter, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
2 cups dairy-free Enjoy Life semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets or spray with non-stick cooking spray. I used wax paper instead, it makes better cookies!
2. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. Using a mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
4. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients a little at a time until just blended.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand, being gently not to break chips.
6. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Now doesn’t that just look delicious?! I THINK SO!! Thank you for this tasty recipe Mallory! If you or someone you know is interested in sending us a recipe for our Foodie Fridays feature please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your recipe, 3 or more photos, a self portrait and short bio. Thanks!! I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
Now let’s meet Mallory!
Hi, I’m Mallory, a Portrait & Wedding Photographer. You’ll rarely find me without my Canon in hand, I absolutely love taking photos of everything. Baking is one of my all time favorite hobbies, and I have so much fun photographing the whole process, then sharing the recipes with my friends and fans on Facebook I live with my fiance, and our two cats, all three whom I love more than anything.
Website / Facebook
Jammie is the creator and mastermind behind Wildly Sweet Designs, a company specializing in unique hand crafted beds and one of the hottest “must have” props for every newborn and child photographer. In July of 2011, she founded this community to create a positive place where photographers of all levels could come together to learn, grow, share and inspire one another through their mutual love of the craft. Jammie enjoys traveling, wine, mint chocolate chip ice cream and spending time with her family and friends. She has a sarcastic sense of humor and often finds herself laughing at her own jokes!